Here is a list of the names of multiples birth count===
Most common of the multiples is twins and triplets, there are always chances of complications in any pregnancy but they increase with the amount of baby's in the womb.
1..The Keys quads, born 6-4-1915, all girls lived to adulthood, graduated college, as of 2004 only one was still living.
2. We all know the Dionne quints, born 5-28-34, first quints know to survive infancy. At four months old they were made ward of the King and were put on display to the public until nine years old. Their parents in 1943 gained custody back.
3. The Dilley sextuplets, born in 1993 are the first born in the United States., they were featured on the TLC channel until they were twelve years old, they are now seventeen.
4. The first septuplets were born 15th century to Thomas & Edith Bonham.
5. The Frustaci sextuplets born 5-21-85, they were the first to be born in the United States, only three of the seven survived.
6. The first confirmed octupletes born in Mexico on 3-10-67, all died within 13 hours after being born.
7. The Onuplets born in Australia June 13, 1971, all died within six days after being born.
You may go to Wikipedia and type in "List of multiple births," and read more about these baby's. Can you just imagine how it must of been for women in centuries of not knowing how to deliver the baby's.